Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

kaiser5*0*

kaiser5

kaiser5*0* Empty kaiser5*0*

Post  kaiser5 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi all Revolution Club.

At first at all, Greetings for your nice forum. =P

My name in FT is kaiser5, as you can guess i have anothers chars, two more, one dhampir called Baatikao
    and a lucy called Cucuruchito, to be more exactly i will speak a little about my chars.

kaiser5 - niki.(This is the char is want join to you)

This is the char with what i most play, my niki is lvl 60, and battle stats mixed STR & DEX , around 90 & 60.
    I fixed this configuration cause i play usually Battle Mode, but anyway this is a good one to play Basic Mode
    without any problem.
    My stats are in basic around 1900/900 and in battle 5000/2000 (not exactly ^^).Really i don't care so much about it,
    but i think it's better put it to inform you as better possible.

Baatikao - Dhampir.

With this one char i didn't played so much, i usually don't use it.Anyways Baatikao have mixed stat only for battle
    mixed STA & WIL around 70 & 80 .Only for battle cause i can't play basic with wil, i'm not a good "willer" in basic.
    My stats in that char are in basic 250/60 and in battle 700/300.

Cucuruchito - Lucy.

This is the char i used this last days to play in basic, i have a very good "feeling" with this char is so good,
    better than my niki i think, this char is lvl 21, just with STR around 70.
    My stats are 420/100 in Basic Mode. (i don't use it in battle).

Well after talk about my chars, i wanna speak a little about me "ingame", i started to play this game i think about 2
    years ago, when FT almost was in Beta Mode. In that time i just started in Basic Mode, played that mode and after
    changed it to battle, maybe i was bored. xD

My style playing Basic Mode 2vs2:

In this modality of the game my style is side or back.Nowadays i'm trying on front with my Lucy, can't do it as same
    good with a niki, Really don't know why, i feel the Lucy better at net.Anyways my most style played in basic as i said is side
    & back.

My style Playing in Battle Mode 2vs2:

In Battle mode i can play front, side and back, as you order me, you are my chief to say me how i must play to make you
    feel good ingame. My fauvorite style playing in battle is front/side. (Staying on side but going on net). i am teh best item
    stealer. xD

Talking about 1vs1, well, 1 vs 1 is a unknow game for me, i can play it, but sucking as hell ..xD.

Well , i want to join for a lot of reasons.

I'm sure that i will improve in your side, playing with your members & maybe they can give me some nice tips.^^
    Would like to play at ClubMatches, Finally With a great Club, I Played some CM But in My Main Club and with not a good
    number of people online, Would like have fun in CM with you.
    If we compare the others Good clubs you are the most friendlys to me.
    After Let my Unactive Club i'm some weeks alone, and it is so bored..
    And would like to join with my friend Tiniebla ^^

I know i did bad, and talked some shit to someone of you, maybe to Galmas a bit, and to moschina and lupo87, so
    i want apologize to all with i had some direct conflict. But i think talking about fights playing hadn't any big problem
    with someone of your members.Anyway would like to show that i've changed this way about talking shit to you.

Talking about me, my Real name is Carlos, i am from spain, i am 21 years old, and i like cars so much, and drive fast
    =P taking care of myself of course xD Im not a kamikaze, Like dance when i go out at disco, moonwalking *·* and Play with computer !

Well i Hope that you can make me a test match, and you acept me as a part of your Great & Professional Club.Anyways
    We can be fair and nice to each other even if you don't acept me.Hope it deserve in a test match ty for reading.

Oha, and ty for the mactches today with dreammz (ty for support me) againts chaihang2(hyperstrong with wil :S) and Georgs
    (Great & funny ^^ ).As you saw in basic i do some mistakes, im not good at all.For this i present my aplication as Double battle player.

My best Regards to you, by kaiser5.
    BoneD
    BoneD

kaiser5*0* Empty Re: kaiser5*0*

Post  BoneD Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

hey kaiser...wich u much luk Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 am