Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

For Revolution Players

Fr0mHell
    Fr0mHell

For Revolution Players Empty For Revolution Players

Post  Fr0mHell Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi All , Galmas I Dont Know Why U Hate Me But I Wanna To Join Revo . First U Beat Me 2 Perfect U Say Me I Need More Train . We Play 2 Matches And I Get U 1 Game Per Match , That Is Better Than First Game . I Think U Hate Me Because I Win U Battle Without Luck .
    moschina
    moschina

For Revolution Players Empty Re: For Revolution Players

Post  moschina Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi again Fr0mHell
    Can you please stop spamming in every topic?
    I think that you already had your answer. Your problem was the lag and also with this behaviour you are not showing to be a friendly person (an important requirement that we need to accept people in Club.
    Btw if you feel that someone was unfair with you, and you want a Battle Match again, I'll be glad to play against you. (Not today cause we will be busy with the ClubMatch. tomorrow?)
    Add MissTsunade and LupDex in FT and see you in game. Thank You.
    Galmas
    Galmas

Post  Galmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Right b4 u asked me to play the last battle game with u, i told u have failed the test and i was going to leave,however u asked me for a last game and yea i lost, and that game was laggy as i said right at the beginning of the game, i didnnt reject u bcos i have lost to u, and yea if ur better than me why not accept u? "even" if u have a better skill than me but im still rejecting u, bcos u kept spamming me the whole day and also ur not so friendly as i saw. Therefore it will be a "no",even u have played good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:14 pm