Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello Revolution ^^

Hayaku
    Hayaku

Hello Revolution ^^ Empty Hello Revolution ^^

Post  Hayaku Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 am

Hello Revolution. I'm interested to join with you. x)

Name of my chars: Kajiro,Hayaku.

My real name: Mathew

Level: 46,27

How long you have played: Less Than 1 Year

Nationality: I am from united states.

Play style: My Play Style natural is sides, But this depends on what Character i play.I mean that for me is difficult to cover with a Dhampir, can't do it good as playing on a Niki.I consider myself not a bad back player on Niki.My favourite Style Play as i said is sides and sometimes even going in net.

Mode that you play: Basic Mode, A bit Battle with Kajiro.

I'm so excited to write here.I consider you the best expression of Fantasy Tennis without any Doubt, so i hope that we could be good friends and why no? Club Friends =D

If someone of you don't know me enough so don't doubt to whisper me to Play in Game! ^.^
    Lupo87
    Lupo87

Hello Revolution ^^ Empty Re: Hello Revolution ^^

Post  Lupo87 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Hayaku wrote:Hello Revolution. I'm interested to join with you. x)

Name of my chars: Kajiro,Hayaku.

My real name: Mathew

Level: 46,27

How long you have played: Less Than 1 Year

Nationality: I am from united states.

Play style: My Play Style natural is sides, But this depends on what Character i play.I mean that for me is difficult to cover with a Dhampir, can't do it good as playing on a Niki.I consider myself not a bad back player on Niki.My favourite Style Play as i said is sides and sometimes even going in net.

Mode that you play: Basic Mode, A bit Battle with Kajiro.

I'm so excited to write here.I consider you the best expression of Fantasy Tennis without any Doubt, so i hope that we could be good friends and why no? Club Friends =D

If someone of you don't know me enough so don't doubt to whisper me to Play in Game! ^.^

Well u arent famous as fair/friendly player,i spoke with some guys and they said unnice things about u.
    With "unnice" i mean heavy def user even if ur opponents hadn't it..
    I remember a match against ur niki(high lvl full ap),me with nub char and u used def Basketball

There are Five things we will test you in order to accept you in club:

1.Skill : need to be good
    2.Person : Nice, friendly and fair play
    3.Connection : we dont accept laggy people, a little bit delay is ok
    4.you have to be activity
    5.Only main,we dont accept second chara

If u improve these 3 things maybe u will enter here oneday

ty for registered,cu
    Hayaku
    Hayaku

Post  Hayaku Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi,Will be direct Like you.

1.I tried to improve a long time, and as a result in my opinion i improved, maybe i don't play as You (Revolution Members) But i am so close, and would like to continue improving with You.

2.Unfriendly.Well i'm Friendly man, yes i am so serious, But i am always Friendly WITH Who is Friendly to me.Another Thing, If you wanna Really know how i am, you must know me and don't Believe people who said bad things about me as a first thing. ._.

3.Lag. I don't Have Hard Lag, and This Last days i solved my problems With the Lag after a long Time, Coz i know that You don't want Laggers.

ok, so bye have a nice day. and have fun ^.^ Thx for the answer
    Hill
    Hill

Post  Hill Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:09 pm

you could improved

but as you see revolution isn't a "good" club

but you could consider it as a "pro club" (i hope you sincerely know it's true. (dunno how to say "im not showing my club xD" )) and all the revo member has an awesome skill.

Sure, we cannot be "awesome" all the time (i'm never in top xD )

But we have a "decent" skill all the time, (i hope ! :] )

I invite you to improve !

(btw, i'm the "arrogant man" as you said ;D )
    Hayaku
    Hayaku

Post  Hayaku Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi again, my answer to Hill.

Omg i saw in FT a person more arrogant than me, lol that's Hill.

So all "Pros" or people who is a bit over the other, always are arrogant, Maybe a good example is C.Ronaldo if you know something about him lol.

Well That Revolution players have a Great skill is true, but i am close to your Skill.I guess that you wrote this coz we played yesterday, and if is all right we sucked hard (lol),But i had another nice matches with Eros(very friendly), Swip(today, so great), Galmas2(nobody can have a bad match with him even if you lose).
    I mean with this that we didn't played with a nice Team work, and some Pairs in this game are bad even if they are two good players, coz they need read theirs minds, After all i think this can be improved playing and training with that persons that you can't play good.

And another thing, If i say to you "play sides" coz i can't cover good so if better for you two that we play side, and i'm sure that you will be Great playing in net, but i coulnd't read your mind and isn't a good way if you continue staying front =S

So sorry and Have fun.Bye
    Galmas
    Galmas

Post  Galmas Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:51 pm

hayaku i played wif u fews games 2days ago, yday and today too, imo sry i think u need some improves to enter our club, yea mayb u had a noob mate, and u lost, but win/lost doesnt mean everything, even if u have won i would say dat too, its the skill problem, not the problem with winning or losing. Anyway ty for applying, topic closed.
    Eros
    Eros

Post  Eros Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 am

I think Hayaku improved a lot in this period, playing against everyone and being very friendly.
    Unfortunately his skill is still not enough to join us, but who knows, maybe one day ;D

about Hill, he is a very nice front player if you know his playing style or you are used to back play, but i guess it's normal to play bad if the two styles cant combine well.

Anyway, thanks for your apply and good bye

Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:25 pm