Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club

moschina
    moschina

Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club Empty Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club

Post  moschina Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Or better i had to say "Lupo Skill Conclusion in Revolution Club" lol

Well we thought how to explain "Battle Skills", cause are different from Basic and more or less the abilities have to be like this:

Cast timing : The ability to cast items in the right moment

Ball Keeping: The ability to keep the ball while your partner is casting items

Intelligence: The ability to move around the field in the properly way (putting front or back in relation of the item possesed or in the right position to get the crystals and be able at same to get crystals and don't lose the ball)

So my marks are:

Lupo
    Cast Timing = 9
    Ball Keeping = 8
    Intelligence = 10

**I have to play a little more with the others Battle players of Revo to give them marks.

***We can improve in Basic!!! (I'm noob Sry)
    Galmas
    Galmas

Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club Empty Re: Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club

Post  Galmas Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 pm

wow lupo owns..he has good points both in basic and battle.

@moschina: u play well in basic ;o i was suprised. Rolling Eyes
    moschina
    moschina

Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club Empty Re: Battle Players'Skill Conlcusion in Revolution Club

Post  moschina Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Ty Galmas too much gentle (i bought him with some <3<3)

Lupo come on i want my marks don t be shamed to give me low marks. Dw i already hate you so nothing can change after this. Laughing
    Lupo87
    Lupo87

Post  Lupo87 Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:55 am

moschina wrote:
    Dw i already hate you so nothing can change after this. Laughing

I know,i hate u too Wink

Moschina
    Cast Timing = 9
    Ball Keeping = 10*
    Intelligence = 8

*You do it very well even while u are smoking or busy to send some (<3) in teamchat Laughing

About the skills,well moschi should take more risk(sometimes cross lob Smile) and improve her smash area.
    Galmas
    Galmas

Post  Galmas Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 am

i hope we can have more battle player's conlcusion in club soon Very Happy
    moscone
    moscone

Post  moscone Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 am

i am the best loser in FT cause alwais play against moschina and the partner of the moment.. so i saw moschina since lvl 1
    i want let my opinion about moschina: maybe all dont know well moschina str dex and u are used to see with MissTsunade alwais good but no so good like moschina, at least moschina was 4 in rank battle.moschina was alwais in the best battle couple .
    cast time 10
    ball keeping 9
    intelligence 9.5

maybe to be better moschi and lupo have to get used with lupo87 and moschina(main chars) .
    about lupo i can say he was already a good player but i know him after he know moschina, and i can say with moschina is perfect now i think against him is hard let my partner charge item with his basic skills
    and so lupo:
    cast timing 9.5
    ballkeeping 9.5
    intelligence 9
    i cant put 10 at intelligence for lupo cause ithink he neeed little more of experience in battle and also cause sometime i heard moschina shouting the thing that lupo should do Very Happy but at least for the moment moschina and lupo the best battle couple.
    YuriSama
    YuriSama

Post  YuriSama Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 am

Me cast timing -1
    ballkeeping -5
    intelligence +60 *0*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:40 am